2. Longest friendship?
Hmmm about 17 years
3. Last gift you received?
Mince pies from my mum today.
4. How many times have you dropped your cell/mobile phone?
Constantly! too many times to count!
5. When's the last time you worked out?
This afternoon *beams*
6. Thing you last spent a lot of money on?
Hmmm "a lot" is not a great description. I would say my car.
7. Last food you ate?
Baked potato and salad.
8. First thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Their eyes - then their boobies WOOOOOOOOOOH!
9. One favourite song?
NIN - something I can never have
10. Where do you live?
11. Mobile phone service provider?
12. Favourite high street store?
Hmmmm so many to choose from - probably Game though!!! :)
13. Longest job ever had?
14. Do you own a pair of dice?
Yes - in my shutbox game from Thailand
15. Do you prank call people?
Not anymore - used to until I was about 14 though.
16. Last wedding attended?
My friends in summer '06
17. First friend you'd call if you won the lottery?
I wouldn't call a friend - I'd arrange surprise presents/holidays for my close friends and let them know that way.
18. Last time you attended church/synagogue, etc.?
A funeral last year :(
19. How old are you?
20. Biggest lie you have heard?
"I don't want anything from you"
21. What do you want to drive?
At the moment probably an Aston Martin DB9
22. Where's your favourite place to eat with friends?
Grosvenor Arms, Aldford.
23. Can you cook?
24. What car do you drive?
BMW 730 D SE
25. Favourite plant?
My peace plant - which flowered this Christmas!
26. Last time you cried?
Yesterday during a moment of introspection.
27. Most disliked food?
Erm, I don't know any food that I dislike.
28. Thing you like most about yourself?
Very little at the moment but if I had to choose it would be my generosity.
29. Thing you dislike most about yourself?
My sporadic laziness.
30. Longest shift you have worked at a job?
Not quite a shift but 33 hours straight on a bid!
31. Favourite movie?
Never have just one favourite so todays choice is Snatch
32. Can you sing?
33. Last concert?
Red hot Chili Peppers at MEN.
34. What colour are your eyes?:
35. Who knows your darkest secret?
Family and some of my friends.
36. Last movie rented?
I have three on rental at the moment - The Punisher, The Aviator and V for Vendetta.
37. Thing you never leave home without?
Keys, Wallet, Money, Credit Cards, Phone.
38. Do you like Chinese food?
39. Is your room clean?
40. Laptop or desktop computer?
Desktop preferred for home use
41. Favourite comedian?:
Various - Chris Rock live is good.
42. Do you smoke?
Not anymore except for the odd cigar on special occasions
43. Sleep with or without clothes?
Without - or in shorts.
44. Who sleeps with you every night?
45. Long distance relationships work?
I think they can although being single would indicate not yet.
46. How many times have you been pulled over by the police?
Three in my whole life.
47. Pancakes or french toast?
48. Do you like coffee?
49. How do you like your eggs?
Boiled with toasted soldiers
50. Do you believe in astrology?
Actually yes in as much as I think we all carry attributes of our birth sign. I'm not sure about future predictions though - I think thats bull!
51. Last person you talked to on the phone?
52. Last person on your missed call list?
I dunno was a witheld number.
53. What was the last text message you received?
From a friend telling me about her day.
54. McDonalds or Burger King?
55. Number of pillows?
4 at the moment but usually sleep on one pillow and distribute the rest around the bed.
56. What are you wearing right now?
Beige T-shirt and jeans
57. Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
kicking squealing gucci little piggy
58. What kind of JAM do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
59. Can you play pool?
60. Do you know how to swim?
Yes - used to swim for Chester and still have some grace in the water.
61. Favourite ice cream?
62. Do you like maps?
63. Tell me a random fact about yourself?
I used to be a fireman.
64. Ever attend a theme party?
Toga toga (murder at the Roman baths night)
65. What is your favourite season?
66. Last time you laughed at something stupid?
About 5 minutes ago on Shaun of the Dead
67. What time did you wake up this morning?
About 10am :o
68. Best thing about winter?
Cold days and clear blue skies.
69. Last time a cop gave you a ticket?
About 16 years ago.
70. What's the scariest thing you've ever done?
Climbed Scarlet runner in the slate quarries near Llanberis.
71. Do you think pirates are cool or overrated?
Modern day pirates are scum.
72. What are you doing this weekend?
Going to a house warming party and (possibly) hosting a poker night at my house.
73. Who's your best friend?
I have several for different reasons.
74. What is the third letter of your name?
Which name? I'll assume first name so that makes it an R.
75. How old are your pets?
I have no pets.
76. What colour is your backpack?
77. Are you sick?
I'm not ill.
78. Is the bathroom open?
Yes - feel free to use it if you dare.
87. Are you smiling?
88. Do you have on eyeliner?
89. Do you miss someone right now?
Yes, rather surprinsgly.
90. If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?
Antarctic in winter (but it would probably kill me).
91. Do you have a Myspace?
No. Should I?
92. Are you in high school?
93. Do you have a crush?
Not at the moment no.
94. What is your favourite nickname for yourself?:
95. What colour is your bathing suit?
I have lots but mostly grey, black and blue with one scary blue and white one and a red one.
96. What's your favourite brand of water?:
Evian - tastes so much better than any other I have tried.
97. Did you go on vacation last month?
No - not been on hols since September.
98. Have you ever been on a cruise?
No - but I plan to take one in the Arctic circle this year.
99. Do you have a sister?
100. Are you upstairs?
Yes - how did you know?